Reporting is open for GDS Commitments!
Read more about how you can take action on commitments.
- 16 February 2023
The Global Disability Summit 2022 (GDS2022) was held one year ago on February 16th and 17th 2022.
The GDS2022 saw the submission of more than 1400 commitments. While recognizing the importance of this huge and unprecedent success, we want to stress how commitments need to be implemented in order for the GDS to achieve its goal. Today, we want to celebrate the anniversary of this landmark event by launching the platform for tracking progress against commitments made at GDS2022.
You can access the platform for reporting progress on commitments here.
Who is the platform for?
The GDS Tracker is to be used by stakeholders who submitted pledges during GDS2018 and GDS2022. If you submitted a pledge during GDS2022, you can access the platform and start reporting on each of the commitments submitted by using the same credentials used for submitted the pledge.
If you have lost your credentials, there has been an organizational change, or you have submitted a pledge during GDS2018 and need to create a user, you can request new credentials on the platform or by emailing the GDS Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will the platform for reporting commitments be open?
The reporting exercise will be open until April 30, 2023. Once the reporting exercise is closed, the GDS Secretariat will make all progress submitted publicly available.
What can I do if I have not submitted commitments, but I want to be involved?
If you or your organization have not submitted commitments, but would like to be involved in the reporting process, you can support the GDS mechanism by calling on all stakeholders for action. You can browse all commitments here and contact your relevant government, local authority, UN agency to report on progress on commitments they have submitted. Help us keeping stakeholders accountable for their pledges!
For any questions or doubts, please contact the GDS Secretariat at email@example.com.
- Reporting is open for GDS Commitments!
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS - Global Disability Summit Grants
- Keep up with post-Global Disability Summit events!
- First day of Global Disability Summit Results in ground-breaking Commitments to Disability Rights from Global Leaders
- Global Disability Summit 2022 (GDS22) in the News
- World Leaders join Together for Global Disability Summit 2022
- Gearing up for the Global Disability Youth Summit on 14 February 2022
- Disability is Everyone's Business
- Global Disability Summit 2022 (GDS22) Side Events Toolkit
- No Lost Generation